I am still going very strong in my 90 Day Fitness Challenge. I have not been on the scale since I started because I do not want to feel depressed that its not moving or going my way. I will say that my clothes are fitting better so that’s great!
I wanted to take this challenge to the next level and seek out as much help as possible (Remember, I am going to the BEACH in less than 3 months lol)! I am following tons of fitness Snappers on Snapchat (If you’re not following me, please do @ HealthyFitLife. I snap about my meal prep, my workouts and everything in regards to my journey) and one person is a consultant through a company called Total Life Changes. It is a network marketing company that sells a wide array of nutritional supplements. IASO Tea is the most popular product from the brand. She has had amazing results in weight loss from this company’s products. It is also a natural tea so I thought I would do a little bit more research. The company claims that it:
- Promotes regularity and helps treat constipation
- Safe for everyone including small children and seniors
- Improves digestion and optimizes nutrient absorption
- Reduces body fat
- Increases energy level even for those with fibromyalgia
- Restores mental clarity by getting rid of certain toxins in the blood
- Helps relieve allergies and hay fever
- Helps clean out drug residues and heavy metals from the body
- Helps in keeping the colon, liver, kidneys and lungs healthy and clean
- Helps detoxify chemicals from bacteria, fungi, parasites and yeast in the digestive tract
- Removes parasites including flukes and worms from the large intestine
- Removes toxins from the body
A lot of misconceptions of this tea is that its a weight loss tea. If you have read from above (And from my other research) it basically states it is a DETOX TEA. That in which will help you lose weight as you are getting rid of all the gunk (toxins) from your body.
IASO Tea works by utilizing a combination of herbs that offer different health benefits. There are active ingredients that are known to cleanse the digestive tract and help in enhancing the body’s natural detoxification processes. The formulation also utilizes natural ingredients that contain essential nutrients. It also contains one specific ingredient that helps enhance liver function while at the same time protects liver cells from damage caused by toxins.
After doing my research, I thought it couldn’t hurt to try it out. One month supply is $44.95. Not cheap but, honestly, I seen other “weight loss” products that are waaaaaay more.
I will be drinking this tea up until my trip so I can’t wait to see the results!
If you have tried this tea and would love to give feedback on your experience, please do so in the comments!